Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sorry

I just wanted to post the photo so I could use it for my display photo.

But while I'm taking up this precious blog space. Let me tell you some interesting things.

I forgot to tell everyone that the children I teach on weekdays are quite lucky/priviledged. Some of them are picked up after school by their family chauffeur or by their nannies. Some are only five years old but have beeen to Hawaii five times. One boy told me that his house had four floors.

But they are good kids and they still enjoy playing with the potato people that I make by drawing faces on potatoes. It just goes to show that, though you may have money for all the best toys, the best ones require imagination, humour and creativity. Next Christmas, give your child the gift of the potato!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rodrigo said...

they're so rich, they should send theor buttlers to school for them.


R.

10:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home