Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sorry, Everyone

I didn't mean to upset everyone so much by posting the "Toxic Sandwich" song, which has since been deleted. For those who never read the post, it was an angry poem about my husband. I was angry because he always wanted me to look my best when we went out in public together. Anyway, Kaz is very sorry for suggesting that I wear a skirt and contact lenses. He is really trying to be the best husband he can be. I apologize for presenting such a feverish and skewed version of the truth.

In reality, life is really good in Japan and we're both glad that we're here. My job is really easy and pays very well. I feel priviledged to be working with little people. You forget what they are like when you aren't around them and I feel lucky that I can spend time with these marvelous little human beings.

The next time Rita passes through my life, giving me negative thoughts and compelling me to do violent acts, I will express my discontentment fairly and within context. I'm sorry to have worried you all. I hope if I have a legitimate complaint someday, you will still take it seriously.Love, Kat(ie)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though I am responsible for triggering every feelings that my action caused, there are some things that i feel like i need to express here.

First, I want to say that I am very sorry about how I made her feel and I am fully responsible for saying whatever that caused her feelings.. eventho it was so far from my intentions and what i meant.

Also there are so many things in the poem that I never said. They are : She is fat,i am leaving unless you wear skirt. This is simply not what I said

what really happend is, I thought she looked nice with skirt on, so i said "why dont you wear skirt you look nice" and then she grew obvious problem with it, and saying "why cant you accept me as who i am " and her attitude was quickly changing and hostile so i was annoyed so i said " then I am leaving by myself." then she screamed and start attacking me. so i left her with confusion.

Again i am fully responsible for the consequences of my actions but in this case i think we are all victems of our own imaginations and devils within us.

10:07 am  
Blogger RussianFritz said...

Whatever. You cant blame everything on Rita!!! Ooo that cuss, that damn Rita... oooo Id like to rip her. What did the poem say anyways? Atleast you could express yourself somehow!
~~RussianFritz~~

7:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo don't sweat tha bullshit my j-crew homies. The old school hasbeen grandpa crew, they yesterdays news and they can't wrap their mental around the new shit that you be throwin down! They thinkin back like its 1984, dig? So you just got to keep it real, and keep throwin down tha dope rhymes and don't sweat tha hat4rs. Word. Peace

-T CREW L TOWN

8:03 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Was that last post written by my T-dog 1983 crew bro?

3:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home