Saturday, July 15, 2006

RussianFritz has returned!!!

I was Rita Fritz Frencais Loca...
I went to Montreal for three nights and stayed with Grandpa's friend Rosie and Vivian. Rose is 76 years old and met my Grandmother in Canada in the 70s in London, Ontario. Last summer when I went with my grandpa to Montreal we went to Laval to visit her. So anyways, last Saturday MarkFritz and I started driving to Montreal, I called to Rose (Gusty in Romanian) (Grandpa gave me three numbers to randomly call and tell them I am related to him) I called her she asked me where we were staying, I said I didnt know, and she invited us to stay with her. It was great hanging out with Rose and her husband Vivian from Britan (82 yeras). They treated us like family and absolutely loved MarkRita. Rosie is taller than me, a bit plump, and talks a lot with her cute Romanian accent. Her husband is very proper and talks like any old British man would. We stayed with them for three nights and then on Tuesday went to Quebec City. We walked around a lot. Oh yeah and in Montreal was the Jazz festival so we walked around and listened to the beat, we also went to china town where I bought some really cool triangle straw hats, yellow slippers, and that day Italy won the soccer game, so we witnessed all the yelling, screaming and horn honking. Anyway, we went to Quebec, walked around the vieux Quebec and the festival was on with all these bands. Kate you would have loved it. All spanish tunes. MarkRita and I got in a fight over a pigeon on Thursday and we left at 1:30 a.m. and got back into London yesterday at 3:00 p.m. We had somewhat made up by then, but then I caused another fight before we reached London. Today I am upset, I feel somewhat low, but I am wearing nice clothes I bought in Quebec and I painted my toes. PINK!

Yes,..... thats the story. Sorry I never got to read the poem. I can write a really sad one too about my husband. But I think it all might have been my fault. I just want him to be on my side, support me and let me depend on him. Arent you supposed to depend on the person your with? Where is Kate???./ Arent you? Am I asking too much??? If this is the case is it better to be alone? If I am going to be independent in everyway then whats the point in being with someone fully? You need interdependent relationships in order to maximize the potential of the union. What is this moon sister? What is this Brokback patty wack give them fritzez a bone?

I understand the issue of looks and being told your fat. Maybe they dont say it directly, but thats what they mean. You can see it in their eyes. Damn gut, damn jeans, lets burn the house and smoke some beans.

Errggg......

~~RussianFritz~~

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

You and Mark are the charming golden apples of every older person's eye! I would like to see pictures of Gusty and Vivian. Where do they live in Montreal?

Only you would get into a fight over a pigeon. Although animals can cause strange emotions. For example, just the other day I started crying because I was thinking of our Shih-tzu dying. We, of course, have never had a shih-tzu, but I was thinking of our potential shih-tzu, that may exist in the future and that we also may never have! Kaz was touched.

Don't fight anymore. You have to realize that you and Mark and irrevocably linked. You have no hope of living without each other - ever! Considering that you are attached together like a link of sausages, don't let the meat rot. Keep yourselves in a cool, dry place far away from fires, hurricanes and mould. Make your sausage link the best it can be, because you can't cut yourself off anymore - the damn casing is too tight!

You are dependent on each other in different ways. Everyone must pull their weight in the sausage chain!

Love,
KatRita (Russian Rita)

5:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home