Saturday, August 05, 2006

News from J-Land


Hello, everyone! I would like to start off this post with a picture that my 4.5 year-old student drew. Do you notice something bizarre and unsettling about this picture? I see a 666 and a landscape of fire and chaos!!! I can't take on Rita, let alone the Devil!

So tonight, I was coming home from work at 9:00 and I saw this man who had pulled his nice car up beside one of the apartment buildings. He was trying to convince this woman to get into his car. She didn't want to go and he started pulling her and she pushed him away. So, my inner teacher/police officer came out suddenly and I walked right up to the man, wagged my finger at him and told him twice that his was not to put his hands on that woman. He was so shocked to see this little foreign chick telling him off in English, that the woman that he had been harassing took off in the confusion. He didn't pursue the woman. I wish I had had it on video tape. It would have been such a glorious and funny moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kend-rita! said...

That's crazy! This picture definitely had a vibe about it... Is this kid's name Rita, or Damien?

That's a great story about you shaking your finger at that man and giving him an English talking to... I had a fabulous picture, of you doing that, in my head. You were brave and bold like Rita.

12:12 am  
Blogger RussianFritz said...

Thank you so much for telling that man off. I am so glad that you did that..... Thank you, I thank you on behalf of that woman. I cant believe he tried to grab her into his car... Good thing you were there, you might have saved her life, you never know. I am so proud of you for doing that... good for you....
Thats great. Good for you. WOw.
I miss you Kate.
That pic is really weird, and caotic. Too weird. eee..e..

~~RussianFritz~~

11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home