Thursday, August 03, 2006

Profile Pic

Hello again everyone! I just wanted to post a picture to my profile and "blogger help" gave me a tip to post a photo on the blog and use that url.... so here ya go - a fabulous picture of me wine-ing it up at my friend's wedding.

Don't worry, I didn't go so far as to embarass the newly-weds! At least not to my recollection... hmmmm *pondering*



It's not like I was pole-dancing..... like I did at GT's this past April after the last of my exams.
I blame Rita - she took over after she saw my vulnerability caused by beverage consumption.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

That is a great photo, you hot wine-drinking chick!

Watch out for poles, knobs, shafts, and all cylindrical objects! They are Rita-conductors! EEEEeeeeEEEE!!!

5:01 am  
Blogger RussianFritz said...

LOL. Love the pics. You hot chick in the chair with the wine. Listen to wise Russian Rita, she knows what shes talking about, all cylindrical objects are Rita-conductors. The bird video was funny too!

~~RussianFritz~~

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home