Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ERRRR!!! AUNT RITA!!!!

Does anyone out there have an Aunt Rita?
Well I do!!!
Aunt Rita called me yesterday morning yelling at me, insulting me, and would not let me speak. She was a raging Rita on DPRH (DoublePregnancyRitaHormone) or (TTWSIH ThatsTheWaySheIsHormone).
This predicament started all over miscommunication!! ERRRRRRRRR SCRATCH SCRATCH RIP RIP!!!!!!!!!!
Its all over a trip to Chicago. Basically, she said she wasnt going, then changed her mind, wanted me and my two crew to drive with them on Saturday after I had already booked the hotel, and made arrangements to leave early on Friday morning, in order for GPA and my crew to do the ceremonies in Ill.Nois. So Aunt Rita called me yesterday morning yelling at me telling me that I knew that if I didnt carpool with her then she wasnt going. I guess it does seem wrong to take two seperate vehicles, but why should I be forced to ride with perv and stinko? And change my schedule around? They never asked if it was an inconvenience for me and my two crew. I cried and cried yesterday over it. I dont want to fight with Aunt Rita!!!!
GPA says to swallow it because there's always worse to come later in life. and that its a circus. And to stop playing monkey games.
So yesterday, I got out the beer...
Thanks for letting me vent!
Cause im your V E N T talking about R E E T Aaaaaa
RIP RIP!!!!

~~RUSSIANFRITZ~~

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

So what's going to happen?

At least you'll soon be far away from perv and stinko!

Oh, G-Pa and his words of wisdom!

6:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home