Saturday, September 30, 2006

24 and full of....

Hola Chicas!

Thanks for the B-day wishes! and let me tell you, it dont take much drinken for the flesh to fall of these bones!

I realize that the e-mails i sent Kate from spain made it sound that i had a horrible time in Spain. But tis not so! Aside from the italian spam episode and being constantly broke i loved spain. When ever i complain about said lovely country its in a loving way. I will admit the spanish populations POMP about being spainsh and living in europe made be want to beat them with a leg of Jamon. But my family was supernice. I must have raved about my cousin Juan Fransico, he took me out, took care of me and generaly made me feel at home in Granada. Oh Granda...

Any way... currently my life is normal. I have come to the crushing realization that there is no one to date in london. I either know them, or i never want to get to know them becasue all privouse contact destoryed my faith inhumanity. All the nice boys have been martyrized by fritz in an effort to keep me chaste. THAT BITCH!

Plus, i probably wont marry a rock star :( On wensday Jen, Tom and i collectivly tosted to marrying rockstars. I have made it clear that i want to marry Henery Rollins or a member of Alexisonfire. But where the hell do you meet these people!!! the logistics have crushed the fantasy that kept my non-dating self sane.

General Maddness ritas!
besos
Skelei-Rita

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Kaz knows the brother of the drummer of Alexisonfire! Maybe you CAN meet him!

1:37 am  
Blogger RussianFritz said...

Also, Darren (we know from highschool) his cousin Chris is in that band. He lives in St. Catherine's, I slept over there a couples days once many moons ago. And his dad said to me "I hope Chris maries a woman like you!" We were talking about financial investing together when I was 18.

1:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home