Saturday, September 02, 2006

Russian Fritz, sorry you had to splitz

Hello everyone! Russian Fritz's going away party was a blast; I know I had a great time at least, although I hate to say goodbye to yet another good friend! *sob*

It was great to meet some wonderful people. Russian Fritz, your dad was a hoot and your sister did an excellent job helping you with the party!

If your party were to be represented by a flag, it would be the Russian flag. According to this website I just encountered, the colours on the Russian flag mean this: (please see my creative picture below)


My spin on the flag in relation to your party:

White - there was definitely a lot of generousity in the atmosphere; there was so much food and so much to drink, and of course frankness was involved because Russian Fritz was quick to tell people that they were not eating or drinking enough.

Blue - honesty is involved because people tend to tell the truth when they are tipsy, although everyone there seemed to be innately honest and loyal anyways. Also, we can't forget wisdom because Russian Fritz is a wise and noble creature.

and finally....

Red - courageousness for sure!!! Brother-Rita demonstrated bravery when he posed as Michael Jackson for the camera. Red represents your party also because pretty much all of us were red in the face with a healthy inebriated glow, and there was also a comradely love in the air; everyone got along well. See below for the infamous Michael Jackson picture.


What a great pic! "Ow!"(Michael grabbing crotch)

Russian Rita! We missed you at the party! It's too bad you missed the ABBA dancin' - your mom was dancing up a storm! We know you were there in spirit though! It was great to see your family; I hadn't seen them since you left for Japan!

Russian Fritz mentioned that there was some hat wearing; there was indeed!



Good luck, Russian Fritz! I will miss ya. Hopefully, we can get together again before you go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Thank you for the thoughtful and eloquent post and the great photos!

I wish I had been at the party! I miss you, family!

2:52 am  
Blogger Kat said...

Russian Fritz and KendRita are looking seriously young and slender!

9:43 am  
Blogger Kend-rita! said...

Thanks Russian Rita! I know Russian Fritz looks young and slender, but as for me, it was all about camera angle. hehe...

We all miss you!

2:56 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

wow - look at those curls on Tom's head! What's his secret? Crisco?

6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home