Sunday, August 27, 2006

Birthday/Graduation/Retirement/Going Away Party!!!

It was a success! However, there were still cases of beer, bottles of wine, and tons of food left over. People even went so far as to bring alcohol and snacks, and even presents and cards- those craze maniacs. In total, there were over 30 people present throughout the night. It was busy, loud, and nothing was smashed. People asked about smashing the computer, to their dismay, Mark-Rita had not removed important data from the computer, so it could not be smashed. We were going to ask brother-Rita to smash his organ, but we decided not to proceed.

Luckily, Kend-Rita showed up and brought a fabulous gift, her card read:
Slightly irregular…
…just the way I like my friends.


She wore a Chinese pointy hat all night, and even took it home with her to hang on the wall, and dress up with it for Halloween. She looked great it in, it matched her glittery brown shoes, and great outfit.

Later in the night cousin Jolene showed up, and saw me and all the ABBA fans (Elly, Herb, Marion, and Marianne) dancing to the blasting Gold ABBA tunes…. She didn’t know what to think, always caught up in the stylish world of young ones.
Your parents got me a fabulous card and gift. Thank you family... they treat me like family... its so touching.....

Brother-Rita cooked on the BBQ, and had his pic taken with Michael Jackson, all night and day sister-Celen-Rita chased him, and accused him of impersonating Michael.

Even G-Pa made a cameo appearance, ate some sweets, a coffee, and bread, and even spoke with Mark-Rita’s Hungarian brotha-fritnend.

The G-Secretary showed up and left wasted. I gave her dip and pita to take home, she was happy.

Oh yeah, I made this dip, totally experimental, and everyone loved it!!! Lol. They were all asking me for the recipe… I had read a recipe on the back of a Triscott Cracker box a month ago, and attempted to remember the recipe in my mind. I remembered late last night that I forgot the mayo, but it was still good.
Here is the recipe for you Kend-Rita:
1 can spinach drained
1 can asparagus drained
Generous amount of crab- 2 cups?
2 packages of cream cheese
1 container round 250 mls? Of herb and garlic cream cheese
Grated cheese white
Chopped up tomatoes from the garden

Cést fini!!!

Mix it together and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. I put it on 250, but I think it should have been on a higher temperature!

Yeah!

I miss you all and thank you for attending the party!
Katie-Kat we missed you at the party, but we still felt your presence!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

This is great! I'm so happy so many people showed up and that Kend-Rita wore a hat in honour of your future voyage to the Orient!

I can't believe nothing was smashed except the G-secretary! I would like to see pictures - especially of the special guest, Michael Jackson! Oh course, Michael could never compete with the special, special guest - G-pa!!!

Gotta go! Bye!

10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home