Monday, August 21, 2006

I hesitate to drink this coffee.

Recent news: I will teach kindergarten in September! I was teaching summer school at Global International Juku. A Juku is a cram school where children go after school to learn even MORE!

The humane parents of my 5 year-old students decided that they didn't want their children going to our cram school after school. Instead, they wanted me to be their kindergarten teacher! Consequently, Global International School's kindergarten program was born.

My partner teacher will be Freddie Grunter, a large, meaty, baby-faced British rugby captain and drama queen. It will be a blast - just wait and see!

1 Comments:

Blogger RussianFritz said...

Fabulous!!! You just create newness everywhere you go! You set things in motion you smarty pants!!! I miss you!
I am so proud of you!

10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home