Thursday, September 07, 2006

A toast to ranting Ritas

CHEERS!
Skele-Rita, Russian Fritz and I met at Bertoldi's tonight to toast Russian Fritz farewell for now. It was a great time and the waitor was smittened for Fritzie, and, hey! who can blame him? We had some drinks, well I only had half a Bellini (which, by the way, was free because Fritz flickered her long eyelashes at the helpless waitor) and Fritz and Skele-Rita had a colourful variety of beverages. Many embarassing stories were shared; rather I think all of the embarassing stories were mine. I would share them here, but hey this is potentially public. Anyways, we had some great conversation and I had a good time; thank you ladies.
Skele-Rita, it was great to hear your stories about your trip to Spain, even though some of them involved touchy feely creeps. Care to come over for a jamon dinner? hehehe...
Fritz: I will miss you lots! You are a treat to spend time with! And don't worry. Everything will fall into place. Just follow your instinct, don't overthink it!
Well, it's bed time. I was hoping this post would only take me a couple of minutes before I headed to bed, but it took me forever to 1) locate that animated picture of toasting and 2) load it on the page. For some reason it would load as a blank square. Ugh! And once I start I can't stop til I "finish". So, please enjoy the lame clip art.
Night!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

It's so good to see that you three can have a friendship independent of me! I must have picked great friends if they can all get along so well, causing scandal everywhere they go. Let's toast to that!

I want to hear Skelei-Rita's stories from Spanishland!

Thanks for all your hard work, Kendrita. I'm really digging the animated glasses! I miss you!

8:24 am  
Blogger RussianFritz said...

The glasses are great!!!
Thank you so much KendRita and CeciRita for taking me out!!! It was so much fun. From now on I will chase tequila with clamato juice just to be cool!!!Yeah.. I miss you all, but will be back after thanksgiving Holiday for two three weeks. Mark and I decided to get married, and we have set the date for October 22. I will update you guys as soon as i know more.
Love you all!

8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home