Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lunch with Weiner-Rita!


Hello my dear sister! I am out on a lunch date with our brother, Jimmymou. He has decided I should take the name "Weiner-Rita", as I have too succumbed to the greater power of all that is "Rita".

Jimmymou and I dined at McDonald's today. I had the cheeseburger happy meal with rootbeer. It came with a prize--a green car. It revs and bobs up and down when you crank it up.

After lunch, we walked over to Dairy Queen and had a chocolate sundae! We sat outside to eat it, when the sky grew dark and ominous, and all of a sudden it started to rain. We finished our sundae inside and watched the downpour!

We then went to the TSC store so that jimmymou could buy some mousetraps! He wanted to buy the poison that shrivels up their insides and leaves them a dead, rotting shadow of their former selves, but mom wanted him to buy the traps that bludgeon the poor little buggers, so that they resemble a victim from any Jean Claude Vandam movie! As it turned out, Jimmymou couldn't do either, and he bought a humane trap that simply closes behind the unsuspecting cheese seeker, only to be released into the wild upon his capture!

We are now at Jimmymou's house, and we are going to visit with Patsy. Believe it or not, we are not going to watch The Golden Girls. We will sit out in Shangri-la and have a coffee! I brought something to colour, in case I get bored with Jimmymou!

I miss you, my dear sister, as does our loving brother Jimmy! I certainly hope you have enjoyed reading this entry in your blog!

Until next time.....your loving sister, Weiner-Rita

3 Comments:

Blogger RussianFritz said...

LMAO!!!
This is great!!!

~~RussianFritz~~

9:08 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Dear Wiener-Rita,
Thank you for telling us about your day with brother Jimmymou. I'm sure Rita uses that special poison to recruit her mouse-zombie followers.
By the way, what is that thing on your head?
Love,
Kate (Russian Rita)

5:05 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a good time with Wiener-Rita too! She is so pleasant when I take her out, and the time seems to fly by! We were sitting outside at Dairy Queen eating our sundaes when I sighed, and Heather said..... "Jim, are you bored?". Well! I nearly peed my pants..fell off my chair, and choked on my ice cream, she had me laughing so hard! The things that come out of her mouth! I am sure she is possessed at times but some sort of Rita-Powered energy.

10:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home