Sunday, July 02, 2006

New Evidence that Rita Tested Shrinker Machine in Japan



It was a infernal humid day just like any other day. I went out shopping because I needed some summer pants and shoes. I had found a couple plus-size stores on the internet so I decided to venture out and see their wares. Little did I know that Rita had arrived before me! I looked at the plus-sized clothing and it all appeared medium size. Later, I tried on some extra-large shoes and they were also too small!

At this point, I realized that something was dead wrong. I came to a quick conclusion. It was obvious that Japan was Rita's test site for her shrinker machine. Before perfecting the machine, she tested it in Japan. Back then, the machine was very weak and could only shrink people and things to a slightly smaller proportion. However, we now know that Rita's shrinker is capable of shrinking the world to the size of a rabbit turd. My findings show that, during the developmental stages of the shrinker machine, Rita tested this same machine on Japanese people AND their clothing.

Above right: an artist's conception of one of Fritz's minions testing out the shrinker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home