Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Rita Plays Havoc with Jimmymou's Brokeback!


Well I'm back from the gay rodeo, which was a lot of fun by the way! My favourite events were, the Wild Drag Races, and Goat Dressing! In Wild Drag Races, two contestants coax the steer across a white line, then a cowboy in female drag has to mount the steer, and be led back across the same white line. In goat dressing, two contestants have to get a pair of jockey underwear on a goat in the shortest time possible!

You'll notice I went to the trouble of buying my first cowboy hat for the occasion. I wore my boots too, to make a good impression at the Barn Burner Dance! However, Rita decided I shouldn't be allowed to have too much fun, so she cursed me with a pinched nerve in my back, which I suffered through for the entire weekend! Damn that Rita all to hell! I wanted to ride a bucking bronco, but she saw to it that I was in no condition to do so! Just wait...she'll get hers in the end!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Ohhhh....that frikkin' Rita!!! All that hell she's giving the world will come right BACK at her someday.

Brokeback, paddywhack,
Rita broke his bone.
Jim got pinched
by the nerve-pinching gnome!

1:43 am  
Blogger Kat said...

I love the photo, by the way!

7:33 am  
Blogger RussianFritz said...

LMAO!!!
Jimmymou makes the best posts!!! I love your poem Russian Rita!!!

Missing the Fritz bone

~~RussianFritz~~

6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home