Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yes... It's true- I'm Getting Married!!!

Thank you Kat-Rita for the warm wishes. Please send me your address!!!
SkeliRita happy birthday! I know that anything you drink will get you!!!
I just got back into London now, and posted some comments on your previous posts.
Mark and I drove across the provinces, he proposed, and then we made it to BC. Stayed at my moms 5 days, then at his parents for 7...eee..e.e..e
I just got into London late tonight, after have three flights delayed, cancelled, and freezing bus rides to isolated villages in northern BC...e..e.e.
I miss you all!
I will post a video of my uncle on the web about this "tity shit "dit" " man that he used to work with. He's the one who talked about "maniacal fury".
Anyways, I'm exhausted and need to get rest- i will update you more later.

~~RussianFritz~~

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Here's the address:

141-0031
Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku,
Nishigotanda 4-1-6
Chugindaisanmeguro Mansion #202
Austin
JAPAN

Welcome home! You must be exhausted. Have you found a place for the reception yet?

I was insanely curious and had to phone my brother and ask about your rock. He told me all about it. Fancy-schmancy! Do you have a dress?

We want to see this video. Will you post it on youtube.com?

Miss you,

KatRita

6:40 pm  
Blogger RussianFritz said...

i went dress shopping today, i dont know what to pick. they are very uncomfortable. i dont even have reception space decided on. i did, however, order a three tiered cake from melrose bakery, it will look beautiful. they will even deliver on sunday for me when they are closed, plus FOR FREE. isnt that amazing. i told them i was your sister, just joking, i said i was bestfriends with you, and knew your family really well. I will send you an invitation to the wedding. even thought you cant come. i suggested to your mom that you should write something for as if you were there-at the wedding-, and then she can read it to the crowd? what do you think? let me know,
i miss you and see you in like a two months. we should get together before you fly back to canada.

11:25 pm  
Blogger Kend-rita! said...

Congratulations RussianFritz. When are you getting married? Are you home for a bit now? Is so, it would be great if we could get together and have another bertoldi's night with skele-Rita

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home