Monday, June 19, 2006

~RussianFritz smashed out of his mind~~

RussianFritz did something that was unheard of....
He got wasted out of his mind on Friday...
It was something he never did before..
Oh, that poor old dog, he swore!

RussianFritz went out with the Grad Secretary...They drank and drank from 4-2 a.m. He said, "Yeah, I can hold my alcohol well.." Yeah right. So anyway, RussianFritz went to her house, drank a white bottle, and then a red... and then another white... At 2 a.m. they went down the street and smashed three wine glasses and said "that was fun!"

Before this, they went for a walk, and met this man who in an English accent said "i was waiting for two goodlooking women to walk by my car, stand behind my car." It was a BMW so Fritz and Chriz did what he said. That old man pressed a button and the car whissled- a cat call-...
He said, "Im Sir, Sir Robert J Plante."and then he pulled out his visa and showed us his name. "Im Sir, Sir Robert J Plante, Led Zeppelin..." RussianFritz said, "wow you worked on the Led Zeppelin??"" He actually meant he was from the band...

Fritz left at 2 a.m. and got to her BF house and said "Get this damn necklace off my neck!" and then she threw up all over his floor, and then ended up in the tub, screaming and yelling, "let me go!" She threw up all over her hair, and her BF washed her down twice, she ran through the house, half naked, kicking and screaming "let me go you a**hole, you stupid F**ker, let me go... you f*cker..."

Then ended up on the bed, passed out cold till the a.m.

In the morning her BF revealed that she had called twice and left messages that said, "eeee" and the second said,"whatever.."
He then said the cops came to the back door at 3 a.m. asking for Wilfrickablo, cause his BF Tommy was wasted out of his mind and needed a babysister. Fritz BF said, "well, I have experience tonight with drunk people, my GF threw up all over, I had to wash her twice.."

It is now Monday and Fritz has a cold, he will never drink again, until he is old. Never before had such a thing happened. He is embarresed and his whole weekend was f*cked!

Luckily RussianRita's brother was sleeping, and he never witnessed the sight of some drunk old Fritz running around, swearing, while naked.....

I hope you enjoyed the story, now here is the moral
STOP YOUR DAMN DRINKING, DONT DRINK NO WINE, NO MIXING COLORS OR ELSE YOUR WEEKEND WILL BE RUINED!!!!

~~RUSSIANFRITZ~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

RussianFritz will never disappoint us, ever! I wish I had been there with my crazed immigrant dog! Oh, how he bayed at the moon and turned into the wiener-wolf! That were-sausage!
Who babysat upstairs Tommy?

6:35 pm  
Blogger RussianFritz said...

I dont know who looked after that damn drunk... But Mark said he saw him walking down the street in a pink top and tie...The police probably put him in a cell???

I wish you were with me on my crazy adventure. Then it wouldnt have got to the point it had. Never again will I be so crazeeeee...ee..e.....e.
I miss you

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home