Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Communist China has allowed me to enter RussianRitas ~~Horray!!!

Dear RussianRita's,
It has been so long. I miss you all so much. Thank you Russian-KatRita for updating the world on my life. China has been treating me good. It has been raining for 5 days now, I went to the grocery store and bought food and stuff. I didnt bring my little book that has my address written in Chinese to take a taxi home. Luckily, I had my hands for sign language, and my little chinese translator book. I pointed straight and said something. And the driver understood. I got to my little place ok, left at the Starbuck's and I made it into the apartment.
Things that we weird to me in China.
Pollution: my eyes burned for days, I never knew the earth could be so polluted. The clouds have dissapeared in the smog air.
Shitting: We were driving down the highway and someone was taking a dump at the side.
Nose Picking: People pick their noses forever digging for worms.
Pissing: I was walking down the street and this guy was pissing off the sidewalk.
Pushing: They push you in stores because its so crowded, it doesnt matter what time you show up.
I will write more again, and hopefully they wont block me again from my precious blog life.
Love RussianFritz

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodrigo said...

blocking?
as in blogger is censored?


R.

11:18 am  
Blogger Kat said...

Chineseland has a deal with Google to filter information. I'm not sure about blogger.

3:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home