Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Really Great Inventory List

I received an inventory list from Russian Fritz. Look at all the things she has in stock:

Some yellow curry, I'm in a hurry, a McBlizzard Flurry, that squirrel scurries, scabies, babies, rabies, tramp, poop, scoop, a little bit of ice creaaaammm-ah, some black bean sauce, some ratsss, some nose bleeds, a little bit of bacteriophages in my encephalitis, arthritis, some bronchitis, and a big shovel of gastritis. Some hepatitis, laryngitis, and some gang green!

A little bit of infectious meningitis, some beets, some carrots, a little bit of Acne Vulgaris, a spoonful of Galactorrhea, some dermatitis, a little bit of topic Eczema, some screama, and a little bit of rash in my ass.

I GOT A DISEASE….
I got a little bit of Adrenoleukodystrophy, some dystrophy, some Alkaptonuria infecting my glycogen storage unit disease. I am an android, with poopoids, in my crep cycle asshole gingivitis.

I got a biotinidase deficiency, a cretency deficiency, a Rietanitis, some Fritinitise, and some glaucoma.
Im allergic to latex, creams, bioptic cancer, and some floride.
I got some uranium, and some nickel, and a little bit of Zoonoses, some Xanthomatosis, and a big bunch of Volkmann Contracture.

I got some Helium, some argon, some Neon, and some Krypton, Im gonna mix the Xenon, and the Uranium 238, with an ion of radioactive carbonitis, with some nucleotoid of my toenail. I got some pumpernickel, some applejuice, and a little bit of Scandium 44.98w456. Some W D 40, some Bush, some beefwaker, some cakecracker, and some Germanium 72.64upyourassholeium.

I got some linoleum, some Rubidium, a pound of Strontium, and acre of Yttrium, a gallon of Zirconium, a mile of Niobium, a hecter of Molybdenum, a gram of masala, some butter chicken, some squid, a little bit of rags, some glass, a portion of Koolaid, some bandages, a little bit of curtain, some microchips, a built to last Compaq Presario in my refrigerator, I got a ice box with a litre of Technetium that’s freezing to create a combustible reaction with an isotope of Ruthenium, combined with some sodium bicarbonate, some organic flower, and some dandelion, a little bit of scramtheon and some Rhodium to create a black fall out of tshirts, and silk, and some Chinese slippers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home